Thursday, April 19, 2012
Hey guys! So even though I'm quite possibly the most awkward person on camera, I classed it up by filming myself doing the criss-cross messy bun from What I Wore.
Here's the breakdown.
1) Brush out your hair.
2) Gather it up in a half pony and clip on top of your head like a crazy person.
3) Pull the bottom portion (rattail!) into a messy bun. Doesn't matter what it looks like.
4) Take out the clip, gather your hair in a half pony higher than the first one so you have a layer of loose hair in between your half pony and the messy bun.
5) Separate the loose hair into two sections and cross over each other. Then, wind one side around your messy bun and pin. Repeat on the other side. If you have leftover strands, just pin 'em in. IT'S MESSY, OK?
6) Take down the top, brush it out.
7) Repeat separating into two sections, cross over and pin.
8) Mess up the bun and pin leftover strands.
9) Pull out a few sections at the front so you don't look like a naught librarian.
10) High five your sweet self in the mirror. Oh yeah.
Also, feel free to make fun of the fact that I say "super" a lot. It's super embarrassing.
Hope that helps! Lemme know if you have any q's and I'll come over to your house and show you in your mirror. Creepy? Yes.